Monday, June 17, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #372: A Reading Slump?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I did not read at all this past week. I've been stressed and mentally exhausted from work and I think that put me in a borderline reading slump. I don't think I'm quite there, thankfully, but it's pretty close. On Saturday I sat and read Book Nerd because I wanted to at least read one book from my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge, and I enjoyed it! It was SO cute and relatable! Plus, it was a very quick read!


Currently reading:


I did not touch this book at all last week 😬


Up next:


I don't even know. I have this week off from work but I don't know if I'm going to be reading much. I need to just chill before I head back to work. Lol. If it comes down to it, I have another book about books that should be a quick read if I don't get to anything by the end of the week. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. It's okay to be in a reading slump sometimes and do other things, like watch more TV. You have to do what you need to take care of yourself. I just finished Kill Her Twice and am starting The 24 Hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. I'm just gonna take it easy this week, and maybe read a quick book on Friday, just so I don't fail at my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge lol

      Delete