Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Post #404: Counting Down


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been exhausted for the last two months... I need a break 😩 I know we just had a long weekend, but I need more time! 😆 We're almost there! Two more weeks till the end of the school year! And then I get a break... that is only one week because I'm gonna be doing summer school this year again 😭 Luckily that's only half days, and this year it's only 4 days a week, which will be nice!

What I've been watching:


Still watching Hellraiser for some reason 😂 I actually liked the premise of Bloodlines, but Inferno was not great. I lost the plotline somewhere around the second act. Lol. It was my fault though, I was not paying attention 😂

And at the time of writing this, I just finished watching The First Omen, and I don't really know how to feel about it yet. It was fine... it had some good scares and the body horror was yikes. But I think I liked Immaculate better.

What I've been listening to:


"This song is about how sometimes relationships and friendships are destructive both ways. I was inspired by Mr. and Mrs. Smith a little too :)" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

I'm still playing my Alien Takeover save file, but I didn't take many screenshots this week... mostly because I only really started playing on Friday this week. Lol.


But that is a shot of a failed attempt of a child trying to do laundry 😂 I forgot to have her clean out the lint from the dryer so things caught fire... and by things I mean the child 😂 So her mom saved her. Lol. Oh boy. It's always one thing or another with these Sims. Lol.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#369: Nervous About The Blood of Olympus
May 2024

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you still have two weeks left of school! Do you guys start in August like we do? Crazy! I'll be done with summer school at the end of June at least, and have most of July for sleeping in and resting. Although my first day back is the end of July because I have 10 extra days before the rest of the teachers, I do get paid for those though, so can't complain too much! I love your posts about your Sims. I still keeping thinking about getting a cheap laptop to just play Sims on , lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We start school late August... as in the last week of August. Lol. Sometimes it's the first week of September, so that's why we're ending school mid-June. And then Summer school for us will be over around July 18th 😭 I'm soo tired. Lol.

      Dooo it!! Sims is SO fun! Though, for it being a free game, it's actually very expensive with the DLCs 😭 But it's fun! Lol.

      Delete