Sunday, May 25, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#49)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

Long time no see! ;) Here are all the goodies I've accumulated over the last couple of weeks since I last posted a Showcase Sunday post:


Books Bought:

The Staff of Serapis (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #2) The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered, #1.5)

So these two I bought with a $5 Amazon GC I just got from Swagbucks (but more on that later... I'm planning on writing up a post for you guys that don't know about the magical place that is Swagbucks!) And guys, I cannot tell you how excited I am to read The Staff of Serapis!! Annabeth (from Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus) and Sadie (from the Kane Chronicles) in one novella? YES PLEASE!! As you may all know, I am a huge fan of all this Rick Riordan AND mythology... and this crossover totally makes me fangirl! We already had a crossover with Percy and Carter (Son of Sobek), and THAT was amazing, so I can't wait to read this one!


Amazon Freebie (well, it was free when I got it, lol):

Zeus (The God Chronicles #1)

Again, because I love mythology :)


Okay, I think that's it for me! What bookish things did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I loved the Moth and the Mirror! One of those really cool novellas! I hope you'll love it!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it!! I LOVED Splintered!

      Delete
  2. I really liked The Moth in the Mirror and the cover is gorgeous! I cannot wait for Ensnared! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to see the cover for Ensnared... So excite!! I still haven't read Unhinged :( ... Soon though!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Splintered yet, but I love the covers and synopsis and really need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Splintered is AMAZING! I agree, you need to get to it ASAP! ;)

      Delete