Monday, September 25, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #102: Assassins and Demon Hunters and Witches, Oh My!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

Tangled Dreams (Elemental Assassin, #3.5) Tangled Schemes (Elemental Assassin, #3.7) Spider’s Nemesis (Elemental Assassin, #4.5)

I read the last of the Elemental Assassin short stories, and I loved them! One was in the POV of Jo-Jo and Sophia, the next in Bria's, and the last one in Mab's. It was very interesting to read all these different POVs.

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats

I also finished my re-read of Clockwork Angel and... I actually think I loved it even more on the second time around! As for the witchy read, that one was very cute and fun--I really liked it.


Currently reading:

Crushed (The Witch-Game, #1)

So, I was going to start Thread of Death up next, but I decided I was still in the mood for something witchy, so I've decided on Crushed! Now, I haven't yet started it as I write this Sunday night, but I definitely will as soon as I finish writing this!


Up next:


Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin, #5.5) Masked (Superheroes UnderCover, #1) Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Thread of Death is the last novella/short story I have left to read before I start back up with the books! I'm on book 6, By a Thread. Masked is a review book, and then Clockwork Prince is up next in the Shadowhunters buddy read! Unfortunately, we aren't starting that one until October and I just want to read it NOW! Lol. I am definitely starting Clockwork Prince as soon as October 1st rolls around! Lol

I am also thinking about starting another Fear Street book, but I don't know which one just yet, lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment