Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Post #147: Falling Asleep to Horror Movies



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much this week. Just work. I started working every other weekend again... uuuuuugh. Also, I just found out we're putting hardwood floor in the rooms next weekend, so that's happening. Yay. Not. I mean, it looks nice, but the process getting there is tedious.

What I've been watching:

Of all the TV shows that have started this fall, this one is my absolute favorite:

The Gifted

It is amazing! I mean, Supernatural also finally started back up this past week, but you already know my love for that show 😉 lol. If you like superhero TV shows, you will love The Gifted!

And you also know I am really into the horror stuffs, so I have of course been indulging in all the scary movies since the month started. None of note just yet. But I did watch Freddy vs Jason on Friday the 13th, and that movie is always fun. Because I worked this weekend, I actually took a nap Friday afternoon... guys, I fell asleep to a horror movie! It was the weirdest thing, lol. But it wasn't because it was bad... although it wasn't that great either lol. But I was just really tired. I'd like to think I don't scare easily, and I basically watch horror movies (or listen to scary stories) on a daily basis, so I never get nightmares. But yeah, that happened. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

Stories From A Search and Rescue Officer

It's been a while since I recommended a Creepypasta, so I thought I'd share this one! It is SO good! I absolutely love it! It's so strange and creepy! There are 4 parts to it, and I have not yet listened to the last one, but I'm thinking I'll probably get to it on my commute to/from work today. The 4 parts add up to about just over 2 hours, but trust me they are worth the listen! Especially for this time of year 😈

Online

Posted this Week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #104: At a Standstill...

Binge Watchers #6: Shows I Want To Catch Up On or Finish

My Fear Street Collection + Giveaway!

My Fear Street Collection + Giveaway!

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Bought:



My most recent Book Outlet haul! Yay! But also, I literally have NO space in my bookcase for these books 😂


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's some book haul! I see several I'd like to read. I'm watching a horror flick while visiting posts right now. I love them. And also reading a bunch of scary books this month. To be honest, I do it year round as I love my horror. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete