Monday, October 30, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #106: Trying to Read ALL the Spooky Things


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading:

The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables, #2)

Time travel, ghosts, and magic! Great read!


Currently reading:

Crushed (The Witch-Game, #1) Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Halloween Night (Point Horror)

I haven't touched Crushed... I might decide to return to it once I finish these other two, which I am enjoying so much more!


Up next:

Halloween Night II

There are so many books I wanted to read this month, but I just go super busy and didn't get around to them all. I probably wont finish these Halloween books before the month is over, but I still plan on reading them. And then I'm gonna read some more mysteries. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment