Monday, June 24, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #156: My First Manga!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read this past month:

The First Scream (Fear Park, #1) Bleach, Vol. 55: The Blood Warfare Bleach, Volume 56

I started off the month with some Fear Street and then I moved on to reading my first manga, Bleach! I started watching the anime not too long ago, but then I discovered that the anime never did the last arc of the series, so I decided to give the manga a whirl. It's very new to me and I find that I have to slow myself down and actually look at the drawings because otherwise I miss things. Lol. But I'm really enjoying it! I adore Bleach!

Bleach, Volume 57 UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1) The First Horror (99 Fear Street: The House of Evil, #1)

One more of Bleach (which made me freaking cry!) and then a fairy tale book (disappointing) and lastly followed up with another Fear Street book (which was great!)


Currently reading:

The Shadowhunter's Codex City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

One day I will get back to these books... ONE DAY! Lol.


Up next:

The Second Horror (99 Fear Street: The House of Evil, #2) Bleach, Volume 58

Some follow ups to books I enjoyed!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment