Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Post #204



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Well, I changed my blog design again 😅 I felt like my previous one was just a bit to dark and it just needed something more... some stars and sparkles! But besides that, I haven't been doing much. Just work, work, work.

What I've been watching:

I don't think I've watched anything of note this week 🤔 Just my regular YouTube channels and I'm still going through my re-watch of Bleach.

Bleach Kim Possible

Oh! Actually, lately I've been in the mood for some Kim Possible... I didn't watch it religiously when I was younger, but I did catch an episode here and there and remember enjoying the show! I watched like 2-3 episodes the other day and it is so much fun! I might catch a couple more this coming week! We'll see!

Online

Posted this week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #159

Stranger Things Book Tag!

Down the TBR Hole #23


Ongoing Giveaway:

 July

Book Haul

Bought:



You know how some credit cards give you cashback by using them to buy certain things? Well I just used some of my cashback points to buy books on Amazon! I got 3 books for free, pretty much! (The 3rd book is a pre-order so I wont be getting it till next month!) And I've already started the Bleach book because I can't get enough of that world and characters 😉


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: