Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Post #203



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I made some macarons!



This is my second attempt and they turned out so much better! However, the chocolate ganache I made was too runny and I suck at making frosting. Lol.

What I've been watching:

The Flash Poster Print, 24x36 Legends of Tomorrow $Posterr. | eBay! Stranger Things Brasil (@strangertbr) | Twitter

I finally got caught up on the rest of the CW superhero shows! Well, except for Black Lightning... I still need to see the latest season of that one. Anyway, I really enjoyed them! And idk what was wrong with me, but 3/4 shows above made me cry! Lol. I also watched season 3 of Stranger Things and it was awesome! I loved it! Babysitter Steve is my fave!

Escape Room. Es bastante buena, un poco similar a saw, y el final bueno también. Aquaman [Blu-ray] [2018]

And I also watched these two movies... they were both pretty good. Though I gotta be honest, I think I liked Escape Room just a bit more.

Nail art of the week:



I played with some new polishes! Neons, of course. And holo. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#158: Back on Bleach!

Down the TBR Hole #22

Book Haul

Nothing this week!

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the nail art! And it looks like you've been enjoying some good movies. I plan to binge the new season of Stranger Things starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

      Delete
  2. Those macarons look fantastic! They seem like they'd be really hard to make. Love the nails too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are! Although I seem to have more trouble with the frosting than the bookie itself. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh Lili!! I watched season 3 of Stranger Things too and was a sobbing mess! Like I mean snot & blubbering;O And I have got to say that Babysitter Steve is my favorite too! This season topped all others for me because they mixed a lot of humor in and it was done perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? 😭 I can't wait for next season! I hope there is a next season. Lol

      Delete