Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Post #202: Umm, Hi. I've Been Watching A Lot of Stuff



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It's been a hot minute since I last did one of these πŸ˜… I got stuck in a really bad reading/blogging slump these last couple of months, but I'm starting to get back into it! I haven't been up to much. Just work. Some socializing... yuck. Lol. But I'm glad to be back posting and stuff 😊

What I've been watching:

Well, I finished watching Bleach... then I started rewatching it again because I wasn't ready to let it go 😭 I also started reading the last arc in the manga, so that's helping.

Bleach Online

I also started 2 other anime: Noragami and The Devil is a Part-Timer. I haven't finished either of those even though they have MUCH shorter and LESS seasons than Bleach (I just love Bleach, okay? Lol) but I will get back to them eventually! (Oh! Dragon Ball Super! Also still watching that! Lol)

NORAGAMI $7.99 AUD - 087 Hataraku Maou Sama - The Devil Is A Part-Timer! Anime 14"X20" Poster #ebay #Collectibles

I also got caught up on Supernatural, Arrow, and I watched Season 3 of Santa Clarita Diet. Supernatural was insane! And it makes me so sad that next season is the last season EVER! 😭 And I am also sad that they cancelled Santa Clarita Diet cause I really loved that show! Oh! I also watched Season 3 of Jessica Jones (another show they cancelled 😠😭) And I loved it! I loved season 1, season 2 was kinda meh, so I'm glad it ended on a high note.

Supernatural Season 14 Poster Green Arrow puts the team together in the new action-packed Arrow Season 5 trailer | Live for Films scd MarvelΓ’€™s Jessica Jones: Season 3

I also got caught up on the Into the Dark movie series on Hulu, although I haven't watched the one from this month yet. And lately I have been watching really bad SyFy movies... and I love them! I'm into the shark ones lately! 6-Headed Shark Attack anyone? πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

6 Headed Shark Attack #welovesharks #sharks #amazondeals

And last, I've gone to the movies a couple times in the last months... I love going to the movies! First movie I saw was back in April, Curse of La Llorona. As a Latina, I was VERY excited to go watch this movie because it's just part of my culture AND I love spooky stuff. But if you asked me now about the movie, I couldn't even tell you what happened. Going to see this movie was the absolute WORST movie theater experience of my life! I absolutely hated it! Here I go to watch and enjoy a movie, but there were all these assholes in the audience who just WOULDN'T SHUT UP! It was just incredibly frustrating and I almost got up and left the theater. 😑 I definitely want to watch this movie again and, you know, actually watch it. But right now, every time I think about it I just think of the experience I had and I get mad all over again. One day... maybe. Lol.

2019 - La llorona - The Curse of La Llorona

Up next, the complete polar opposite of the experience I had watching the stupid Llorona... Avengers: End Game! I saw this one twice in theaters and I cried both times. But it was absolutely amazing! Holy crap! Also, I just want to thank all the Marvel nerds for being super respectful and going to the movies to do the thing they paid for: watch the damn movie. Lol.

Avengers: Endgame (2019) images, posters #idposter#Avengers_Endgame_2019_images#Avengers_Endgame_2019_photos cap

I also watched Pokemon: Detective Pikachu (it was super cute! I loved it!), Brightburn (basically if Superman was evil and was in a horror movie... I really enjoyed it!), Childs Play (look, it was fine... pretty funny... but it's no OG Chucky movie tbh), and I just saw Spider-Man: Far From Home this past week! Out of all of these, the latter is definitely my favorite!! It was so much fun and I love this new Spider-Man! That end credit scene though... yikes! 😬

New "Detective Pikachu" Poster A child from another planet arrives on Earth, where a couple adopts him as their son. Once he reaches puberty, he starts to discover his powers and understands that his mission on Earth is not to save humanity, but the whole contrary. Brightburn is a horror movie directed by David Yarovesky, written by Brian and Mark Gunn, and starred by David Denman, Elizabeth Banks, and Jackson A. Dunn. Child's Play (2019) - Trailer - Aubrey Plaza, David Lewis | Horory | Trailery

We got these Pokemon cards at the theater with out ticket! How cute!



What I've been listening to:

I just started listening to a brand new podcast just a couple of days ago, actually! I already love the two hosts from other podcasts, so I was very excited for this new one! They basically recommend stuff to watch, read, listen to, etc.

Image result for suggestible podcast

Nail art of the week:

I've been doing A LOT of nail art as well... I might compile it and share it with you guys. It's mostly all neons. Lol.



In the meanwhile, here is the one I am wearing right now. It's not looking so hot right now. Lol. I've had it for more than a couple of days, and you can tell πŸ˜… I was going to redo my nails yesterday, but I have some new nail polishes (also neons lol) on the way that should get here tomorrow! I'm excited to play with them, so I just decided to wait... even though it's killing me. Lol.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards, #2)


Other Posts:



2019 Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag



Down the TBR Hole #21

Book Haul

Freebies:

Alizarin Crimson (Prism #1)


Bought:



Y'all know how much I love TMI, so I was super excited for this book! It's signed and it came with a letter!



Which I haven't opened it yet because I haven't read the book yet because I'm still behind on the Shadowhunters Chronicles πŸ˜… But that didn't stop me from getting EVEN MORE Shadowhunters related stuff! Lol



And this stack down below I just got last week from the most recent sale on Book Outlet!



And last, these ebooks!

The Presence Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One The Bigtime Series (Bigtime, #1-4)


Library Loot:



Lots of library books! And a first for me: Mangas! As I mentioned previously, I love Bleach, and I am loving the manga! It took me a little bit to get used to the new format, but I'm enjoying it! It's different!


Won in Giveaway:



Thank you to Colleen Houck for this! It looks really awesome!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment