Friday, October 2, 2020

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2020



It was another not-very-productive month. Literally all I've been doing is playing Animal Crossing, and now with the recent Halloween update... I'm sorry but I'm not stopping now! Lol.

My mental health has just not been great these last couple of months. As you know from my previous post, my grandmother has cancer. She isn't doing terrible well, unfortunately, but she has her good days. I think that coupled with lockdown and just all the other awful things going on in the world have really gotten to me. My anxiety isn't as bad as it was early in the summer, but it's definitely still there.

I've been in a better mood since Fall came around, but I still haven't been doing a lot of reading.  Besides Animal Crossing, I've also been re-watching a lot of stuff. I've been rewatching Supernatural because it is coming to an end and I am not okay 😩 Anyway, I'm up to season 10 with that. I also started rewatching all the Marvel movies in the order of their release date. This week I watched Thor Ragnarok which is just incredible! I love it! Up next is Black Panther, I believe. And lastly, yesterday, very late in the day, I decided I wanted to do the whole 31 days of Halloween thing where you watch one horror/Halloween movie a day. Yesterday I watched Child's Play and right now I'm actually watching Child's Play 2! I love these movies!

So that's what I've been up to. Oh, I've also been painting my nails a lot, but what else is new. Lol.

Books read this month:


I read 3 books this month, one more than the last month, but they were all pretty meh 🤷‍♀️ I just can't shake this reading slump, but I'm hoping I can get some more spooky books read this month.

September Posts

August 2020


Let me know what your favorite read this month was and what you are looking forward to reading next month!

4 comments: