Saturday, March 30, 2024

End of Winter TBR *Update*


Happy Spring! 🌸 I know it's been Spring for a while, but the blog schedule for this month was pretty packed. Lol. I do this to myself 🤦‍♀️😂 Anyway, let's take a look at how I did on my TBR. Spoiler alert: not great. My mood reading struck again and no one is surprised. Lol.



To be fair, I was never going to read all of these, I needed options. But I ended up reading four books off the list before my mood decided it wanted to read some Percy Jackson 😂 I'm still hoping to read some books off this list, so hopefully I'll get a couple more checked off in the coming month. I definitely want to read the King of Scars duology next, as well as some sci-fi. Shadows of Truth apparently doesn't come out in the US until September, so I have to wait for that one 😭 And even though I finally got Mr. Wrong Number from the library last week, I think I'm done with romances for a while now. I've read three so far this year when I usually only read one a year, and it's only March, so. Lol.


Not my best run with a TBR, honestly. But I'm not surprised. Lol. We'll see what next month brings. Let me know how you did on your TBR this month!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you read the one romance I had to DNF and didn't read the two that I loved, lol. Hey, we all read what we can and obviously sometimes comfort reads are what we need! Here's hoping your reading is going the way you want it so far this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were stronger than me in DNFing it... I definitely should've and I almost did. I'm mad that I read that one instead of Lynn Painter because I know I would've loved the Lynn Painter books 😭

      Delete