Monday, January 16, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #84: Aqua people, Killer Cheerleaders, Mobsters, and Goats Climbing Trees?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I read this past week:

Cassidy Jones and the Luminous (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #4) Give Me a K-I-L-L (Fear Street Relaunch, #6) Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

I finally finished the Curse Workers series, finally! And overall, I really enjoyed this series, but that ending just--it was kind of disappointing. Review to come later this week, where I will go into that more. Give Me A K-I-L-L was really good! Definitely the best Fear Street book in the Relaunch so far! And also, Cassidy Jones is such a fun series! I highly recommend it!


Currently reading:

Texas Gothic (Goodnight Family #1)

Hooked from the first line!

The goat was in the tree again.
I hadn't even known goats
could climb trees.

😆😂


Up next:

Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2)

Sequel to the previous book, but I think this one focuses on a different member of the Goodnight family.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment