Saturday, January 14, 2017

Random Reads: Finish that Series! (January 2017)



So, this used to be a feature hosted by imlovingbooks.com, and, well, I don't know what happened, but I loved this feature so I thought I'd continue on with the theme of it just for myself! This actually really helps me finish off those books I've been putting off! In particular, series!


My last random read pick was...

Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

And okay, I'm gonna be honest with you. I haven't finished this book yet. But I am determined to finish it before this weekend is over! I've been meaning to read this for about a year now! Lol.


The series I am hoping to finish next is...


The Paranormalcy series: Supernaturally (#2) and Endlessly (#3) by Kiersten White

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

I actually LOVED the first book in this series! I remember it being a lot of fun! But I read it nearly SIX years ago!! Yikes! I am very excited to finish it though! I might have to re-read Paranormalcy, which isn't necessarily a bad thing ;)

P.S. Yes, that is 66 series I have yet to finish. It's a problem, really.


And a series I want to catch up on is...



By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9)

Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep

Well, I at least want to get through the next arc. The 1st arc ended at book 5, the next arc (as I read in Jennifer's website) goes from book 7 to book 9. So given that, I want to read the next 4 books + the novellas! But if I am completely hooked and decide to read further than that, well, that's okay too ;)

Gods, I love this series so much! It is one of the few adult novels that I actually like! I am very excited to get back into this world! Since finishing the Black Blade series, my life has seriously been lacking Jennifer Estep books, and that is just unacceptable!


No comments:

Post a Comment