Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Post #112: Make Up & Nail Art



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I got some more makeup from Colourpop! They have pressed eyeshadow powders now! I am super excited to try them! I also got some more purple liquid lipstick ;)



Also, last week I showed you a sneak peek of some bookish nail art I had going on, and while I liked it, I decided to redo it and switch around the colors:



This post will (hopefully) be going up on Saturday!

What I've been watching:

Saw this movie on Netflix:



And I actually really liked it! It had an insane plot twist I did NOT see coming! But be warned, it is gory.

What I've been listening to:



This Creepypasta... I almost cried at the end! It was pretty good though! And kind of messed up. I do have to admit that I kind of zoned out a little during the beginning, but I am so glad I stuck with it because the ending is worth it! There are 3 parts to it and it's about 40 minutes long. Plus, this narrator is amazing!

Nail art of the week:



So this isn't the nail art I wore this week, it's just something I haven't shared yet. My nails are actually naked right now (as I write this Saturday night), and I'm about to paint them! :)

Online

Reviews posted this week:

White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3) Fools Crow


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #84: Aqua people, Killer Cheerleaders, Mobsters, and Goats Climbing Trees?

Book Haul

Bought:



My Mythos Academy series is finally complete, YAY! You guys, Midnight Frost was SO hard to find because it's out of print! But finally it is in my hands! YES! I LOVE this series! If you have not read it, the first book is called Touch of Frost and you need to go read it, like, yesterday! I also got more Fear Street books, and I think my Fear Street collection is pretty much complete! Well, all the original Fear Street books, anyway. I don't have all of the Fear Street Sagas or Fear Street Seniors or New Fear Street yet.


For Review:

Cassidy Jones and the Eternal Flame (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #5)

SO excited to read this! I love this series! Thanks so much Elise!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment