Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're a cherry blossom
You're about to bloom
You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon
How do you like my Valentine's Day poem a la Fall Out Boy?
Definitions of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor
To be published: April 4th 2017
This heartbreaking, humorous novel is about three teens whose lives intersect in ways they never expected.
Reggie Mason is all too familiar with "the Three Stages of Depression." She believes she’s unlocked the secret to keeping herself safe: Nobody can hurt you if you never let them in.
Reggie encounters an unexpected challenge to her misanthropy: a Twizzler-chomping, indie film-making narcissist named Snake. Snake’s presence, while reassuring, is not exactly stable—especially since his ex-girlfriend is seven months pregnant. As Reggie falls for Snake, she must decide whether it’s time to rewrite the rules that have defined her.
Love doesn't come with a warning label.
The Rules and Other-Important-Stuff-You-Should-Probably-Read:
- This giveaway is International.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail on Februrary 28th and will have 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. (So please, when you sign in to the Rafflecopter form, use an e-mail you check often and double check that it is correct.)
- Must be 18 or older to enter or have parent's permission.
- All entries will be verified. If any are falsified, all entries for that participant will be deleted, and the participant will be disqualified from this giveaway.
- This giveaway was organized by BookHounds and sponsored by Lili Lost in a Book.
- Lili Lost in a Book is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen prizes.
- Void where prohibited by law.
a Rafflecopter giveaway