Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Post #116: Dirty Laundry and Creepy Stuff



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another very uneventful week. I haven't even done nail art! My nails have been naked for, like, a week! The horror! I also didn't really watch anything... I mean, besides the shows I watch on a weekly basis: Supergirl, Bones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Criminal Minds, Legion (!), Arrow, Powerless (!), Supernatural... I love Supernatural :) Season 12 is just so awesome right now!

sounds about right

So, I guess I forgot to mention that I started watching the TV shows Powerless and Legion? They are very interesting so far. Powerless takes place in the DC universe, but it's not about the superheroes! It's about the ordinary people living in this superhero world! It's really funny! And Legion is about a mutant, an X-Men, who in the comics is son of Professor X, but that hasn't been touched upon in the show so far.

What I've been listening to:

So, I guess the reason why I didn't watch any movies or anything this week is because I listened to ALL the Creepypastas! Look, I'm really behind on listening to these narrations, okay?

dont judge me

Warning! These are horror and can sometimes get kind of...

Eww, gross! LOL - 5x11 Sam, Interrupted

You have been warned. Proceed at your own risk ;)

First up, a Thanksgiving story (I told you I was behind)!

Stuffing

This is a tale about grandma's yummy stuffing recipe, a recipe she refuses to share. What does she put in that stuffing?! Do you really want to know? Only takes 7 minutes for you to find out ;)

Elf on the Shelf

This is one of those stories I warned you about... It's a bit gory. But gods, I felt so bad for the kid, the main kid. I don't know what that says about me... I mean, I don't condone what he did, but I understand why he did it. This is 8 minutes of horror.


I was Recently Hired by a Staffing Agency

The ending of this was insane! What was implied... *shakes head* This one runs at 11 minutes.

And lastly, OH MY GOD NEW MUSIC!



This came out 2 days ago and I am so happy! I admit, the first time I heard this I was kind of iffy about it because it's not very rock-ish, at least not like their previous stuff... NOT UNTIL 2:55!!! My favorite part is definitely from there forward! But now that I've been listening to it on repeat (surprise, surprise, I'm listening to it as I write this now), it's starting to grow on me. And their lyrics are amazing, as always. I'm really excited to hear more stuff from their new album! Excuse me while I go listen to this some more...

Dean rocking on :) - 1x17 Hell House

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) The Night She Disappeared


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #88

Romance is in the Air Giveaway Hop

Book Haul

Freebies:

Hunt (Shifters #6.5)

If you like Rachel Vincent's Shifters series, you need to check this one out!

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:

Ring Around The Rosy, Not Another Ghosty (Mellow Summers, #11) Hickory Dickory Dock The Ghost In The Clock (Mellow Summers, #12)

Ah, Mellow Summers, how I missed this series! These are books 11 and 12 and I am currently reading book 11! :D


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I listen to Creepypasta too. Looks like I missed some. I finally did my toenails but my hands are naked too. I just feel kind of lazy right now. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete