Saturday, September 22, 2018

Bookish Discussion: Books That Have Been On My TBR List the Longest



I have a never-ending tbr list, as a bookwork usually does. According to Goodreads though, I have 1250 books I want to read.

what?!

Yeahhhh. Lol. Anyway, I don’t want to dwell on this number too long cause it’s overwhelming. Lol. But I thought it would be fun to look at the top 10 books that have been on said list the longest (or at least since I started using Goodreads. Lol) that I still have not read.



I really like this __ From Hell series, and I actually recently bought Dates from Hell!

And next is the last half of The Mortal Instruments series which I have been meaning to get to for the last million years. Lol. I absolutely love anything Shadowhunters, so I intend on reading these pretty soon... I hope. Lol.

And these last ones are a mix of paranormal and horror. Not long ago I also bought Slice of Cherry, so I’m hoping that owning these books will help me get to them faster. But with me, who even knows. They might be there for another 8 years. Lol.


Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts on them? I’d love to know!
And if you know what book you’ve had the longest in your tbr list, I’d love to know that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment