Saturday, September 1, 2018

Random Reads: Finish that Series! (September 2018)



So, this used to be a feature hosted by imlovingbooks.com, and, well, I don't know what happened, but I loved this feature so I thought I'd continue on with the theme of it just for myself! Because amidst my ridiculously out of control TBR pile, I have a ton of series I have not finished and it's driving me insane! I can't seem to choose one to finish, so I have decided to leave that in the hands of random.org!


My last random read pick was...

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

The Paranormalcy series! And I am ashamed to admit that it took my a year and a half to finally get to it it! Lol. The last time I did a Random Read was in January 2017! But I finally did it! I finished this series! And I liked it!


In the same post I also chose an ongoing series to catch up on:

By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9)

Books 6-9 of Elemental Assassin, which made up the second arc of the series. And I am glad to say that I have also read all of these!! And I absolutely loved them! Gin Blanco is just amazing and I highly recommend this series for anyone looking for some good adult urban fantasies! This time around, I'm not going to choose another series to catch up on because I really want to continue on with the Elemental Assassin series. I have like 7 or 8 more books to go before I catch up and I plan on enjoying every single one of those! 😊


The series I am hoping to finish next is...



The Clockwise series by Elle Strauss

Clockwiser (Clockwise, #2) Like Clockwork (Clockwise, #3) Clocked (Clockwise, #4)

Counter Clockwise (Clockwise, #5) Clockwork Crazy (Clockwise, #6)

I absolutely adored the first book in this series! It was so cute and fun and I loved the time travel element of it! I am very excited to be continuing on with this series!


Wish me luck on actually starting on this series sometime in the next year 😅 lol.

2 comments:

  1. The Paranormalcy trilogy was one of the very first trilogies I read in the YA genre so it's one of my favorites. Plus Kiersten White is one of my favorite authors. Hope you enjoy the series you picked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiersten White is a great author! I love her work!

      Delete