Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Favorite Books I’ve Read So Far in 2019



We are through with the first six months of the year, so I thought I'd share the books I've enjoyed the most so far! So far I have read 34 books, but the following are some of my favorites.


Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) Dark Frost (Mythos Academy, #3) City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

First up I have a couple of re-reads! Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep is one of my all-time favorite series, and earlier in the year I just felt like revisiting it. I loved it, of course. Lol. I also re-read The Mortal Instruments in hopes of finally finishing the series (I haven't lol) and I loved it just as much as I did the first time I read it!

Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14) Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15) Snared (Elemental Assassin, #16) Venom in the Veins (Elemental Assassin, #17)

Up next is a series I fell madly in love with and now I'm having withdrawals cause I'm all caught up... Elemental Assassin! Now, I don't read a lot in the adult genre, but Jennifer Estep's writing is just magical and I end up falling in love with everything she writes. And this series = amazing! I'm only sad that I didn't get to it sooner! Lol. Anyway, I love this world and I especially adore the characters! Gin Blanco has got to be one of my top favorite heroines of all time! I love her!

Bleach, Vol. 55: The Blood Warfare Bleach, Volume 56 Bleach, Volume 57 Bleach, Volume 58
Bleach, Volume 59 Bleach, Volume 60

Manga is a new format to me, and it took my a little while to really get used to it. But by volume 57 I was fully into it! Anyway, the reason why I started this manga, and started it at volume 55, is because I was watching the Bleach anime but then I found out that the anime never did the last arc of the story. Well, I adored Bleach AND I'm a completionist, so I needed to read that last arc! And you know what, I am loving it! I think this one was a good one to start on because I was already familiar with the world and the characters. Anyway, yeah, I love it! And this is another one that is giving me withdrawals because I still haven't gotten the next couple of volumes from the library yet 😩

Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11) Runaway (Fear Street, #41)

Last I have two book in series I love. Fire Devil was another great installment in the Ellie Jordan series. Ellie finally goes up against the ghost who killed her family and has been tormenting her for years... and it was so good! I loved it! And you already know I read a lot of Fear Street. Runaway was really good! It's definitely one of my favorite Fear Street books!


And that's it! Let me know what some of your favorite books have been so far this year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've read some great books this year! Hope the rest of the year lives up.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete