Monday, August 19, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #164: Why Do You Hurt Me So?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Bleach, Volume 66 Bleach, Volume 67 Bleach, Volume 68

Dear Bleach,

QUIT KILLING ALL THE CHARACTERS I LOVE! 😭😭😭😭😭

Love,

An emotionally compromised fangirl 😩


Currently reading:

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

I started both Cress (I am still really enjoying binge reading this series) and Sharpest Sting! I have missed Gin so much so I was so happy to get an ARC of this book! But boy this is a hard one! My poor Gin is going through some awful stuff! Between this book and Bleach, I'm gonna run out of tears pretty soon here! 😩 But I am really enjoying the book. I'm also enjoying Cress. I haven't picked this one back up in a couple days just because I've been so engrossed in Sharpest Sting, but I'm gonna get back to it as soon as I finish writing this post!


Up next:

Bleach, Vol. 69

Bleach keeps hurting me but I. Can't. Stop. Reading.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment