Monday, August 26, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #165: Not Ready For The End!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18) Bleach, Vol. 69

Sharpest Sting was amazing! I absolutely loved it! I've been caught up with this series for only a couple of months, but I already missed it! I am so happy that I was able to dive into it again so soon! And this volume of Bleach was very interesting... we got to see a lot of old characters, which was surprising!

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) The Queen's Army (The Lunar Chronicles, #1.5) Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.1)

The Lunar Chronicles has quickly become one of my favorite series and I. Can't. Stop. Reading! I just love this world so much!


Currently reading:

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 4.5)

And because I want to make it last as long as possible, I'm reading this collection of short stories before I get into the final book in the series. So far I've read 6 out of the 9 and I've loved them all. They're all so interesting with background into these characters I love.


Up next:

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

After Stars Above I'm gonna read Fairest and then finally Winter. I'm not ready for the series to be over!
😭😭😭


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment