Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The TBR Book Tag!



I saw this tag over at Emily the Book Nerd and it looked like a lot of fun to do!


1. How do you keep track of your TBR list?

goodreads

Goodreads! I have a shelf dedicated to books I own but haven't read, and then just my normal TBR shelf of books I want to read but don't own.


2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?

Image result for stack of books

Surprisingly, print! Though it doesn't beat ebooks by much.


3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?



Honestly, it's just based on mood. For example, as I am writing this, I am in the mood for The Lunar Chronicles and Bleach. Lol.


4. A book that has been on your TBR the longest.

Dates from Hell

In the past I really enjoyed the _ From Hell books, so this is why this one is one here! I own it, but I haven't read it yet. Lol.


5. A book that you recently added to your TBR list?

Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

Though as you are reading this I have probably read it by now. Lol. I got an ARC and I am SO excited to dive into it!


6. A book on your TBR list strictly because of its beautiful cover.

 tbr hole

I've recently gone through my entire TBR list and culled out all the books I knew I wouldn't get to (you can check out my progress here!), regardless of covers. So, there are no books in my TBR list that fit this criteria.


7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on actually reading.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything

Same answer as the previous question! Lol. I've decided that I only really wanted books on my TBR list that I REALLY wanted to read. I've gotten rid of so many books and it honestly feels great!


8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.

Malice

This book doesn't come out till next year, but it sounds pretty cool! It kinda sounds like it's a sci-fi/thriller and I'm all for it!


9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)

According to Goodreads it's this one. However, I've recently given away my copy so I don't think I'll be getting to it 😅


10. A book on your TBR everyone recommends you.

One of Us Is Lying (One of Us is Lying, #1)

I will get to it, I swear! Lol.


11. A book on your TBR you’re very excited to read.

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)

I'm picking this one because I just finished reading (at the time of writing this, anyway) Scarlet and I just cannot wait to dive into this one!


12. The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf.



Well, if you add up my two separate shelves you get... 850 books 😅


And there you have it! Everything about my TBR! I'd love to know how you keep track of your TBR list and what's the book you are most excited to read from it! Let me know! 😊

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you're so inclined! 😁

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me forever and a half, but now that I'm done, it feels great!

      Delete