Saturday, February 10, 2024

Anti-Valentine's Day Book Tag


Valentine's Day is coming up, so here's a fun book tag 😆 I found this over at Read by Tiffany and it was created by BubblyBooks.

1. What’s one romance book that would actually be better without the romance?


This was a tough question because I don't mind books with romance. But I wasn't a fan of the romance in this one on my second read-through, so maybe it would've been better without it?

2. Name a love triangle where you don’t want to “pick a team.”


Having to pick between Will and Jem? 😭 I refuse!

3. Name a love triangle where the main character ended up with the love interest you don’t like.


Ugh. I understand why she ended up with the guy she did, but that doesn't mean I have to like it 😒 Lol.

4. What book featured awesome friendships?


This series is literally called Friends of a Former Space Janitor. Lol. Triana has great friends and I am so glad that they're getting their own series!

5. What book featured awesome family dynamics?


Will and Tessa are great parents, plus the relationship between Lucie and James, and their relationship with the Lightwoods who are their cousins... I love it!

6. Name a toxic romantic couple from a book.


I hated the romance in this book. Hated it! I'm still baffled at how high a rating this book has because the romance was toxic!

7. Name a love interest your mother wouldn’t approve of.


This was another hard one because idk, I don't think the love interests I read are that bad 😆 But I might be biased. Lol. But Hugh Tucker started off as a bad guy in this series soo I'm gonna go with him. Lol. But as the series went on and we got to know him and his motives better, he definitely redeemed himself.

8. Is there a book you DNFed because of the romance?


I've DNFd books here and there, but I don't think I've ever done it because of the romance.

9. Name an action-packed book without romance.


This entire series had really good action, but my one complaint is that it didn't have nearly enough romance 😂 Which is weird for me. Lol.

10. Name a book with kick-butt world-building that wasn’t overpowered by romance.


This had a little bit of romance, but the action was where it was at with this one, and I loved that!


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment