Saturday, March 9, 2024

Finish the Series #30: Two Solid Series Finished


Within the last month, I have finished TWO series and I am honestly shocked 😱 That means I am already a third of the way done with my challenge of finishing at least 9 series this year! I'm impressed with myself. Lol.


What I finished:



The first series I finished was the Shadow and Bone trilogy. I did start the series this year, but I also finished it! So I'll take it! The next series I FINALLY finished was the Arkwell Academy series which I started over TEN YEARS AGO!! Yeah, it's been a while. Lol. But I really enjoyed both of these series. I liked the Shadow and Bone series less than Six of Crows, but it was still an okay read. And the Arkwell Academy was another one that wasn't amazing, but it was still pretty fun and I enjoyed it overall. I think these are both pretty solid 4-star series.


Up next:


Up next in the Grishaverse is the King of Scars duology! I am SO excited! I have been taking breaks between series in the Grishaverse, just so I don't get burnt out. And I think I am finally ready to dive back in! But I'm also not ready for it to end because I have really enjoyed exploring this world 😭


Series finished so far in 2024: 3/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment