Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday Post #392: Crystal Creations and The Boys! (Not the TV Show... I Haven't Seen That Yet Lol)


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and reading. If you ever wonder why my weeks are boring and my weekends are no more exciting, it's because I'm antisocial 😆 The kids at work zap my social battery and I literally need the entire weekend to recharge. Lol. Which is fine with me. I like being home and I don't like people, so it works out for me 😆

What I've been watching:

I haven't really been watching anything lately, though I think some TV shows I watch are coming back on, so that's exciting. I also want to catch up on some horror movies I've been wanting to see. We'll see when that happens. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

I've been listening to A LOT of Ice Nine Kills 😅 They're music inspired by horror movies is just so good!! I have also been listening to IDKHow's new album and trying to decide whether I like it or not. It has a different vibe from their last album, which is fine. I just don't quite know if it's MY vibe, you know?


What I've been playing:

I have been playing with the new Crystal Creations pack in The Sims 4 and I love it so much! And it could not have come at a better time! My Super Sim, which is the main (and my favorite lol) save file I play is currently a Spellcaster, and this new pack has all the witchy vibes! I've been really enjoying collecting all the crystals and making jewelry. Plus, the build/buy items are SO nice!

In other news, my Super Sim's husband kept getting the 'Try for Baby' want bubble, and then SHE got it too ! I was like FINE! You want another baby? Why not make things more complicated 🙃 I do love chaos though, soooo... As long as it's not twins again 😭 I don't want THAT kind of chaos again. Lol.


Oh! And I completed the Every Lot Challenge/24 while 24 Sims 4 challenge! It was so much fun! I loved the chaos of having all the lot challenges on! It was indeed challenging. Lol.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#358: Worst Book of 2024 Already?
#30: Two Solid Series Finished

Book Haul

Pre-order Incentive:


The Marissa Meyer boys!! 😭 I love this so much! And it's actually bigger than I expected. To the left, you'll find an eyelash curler for reference 😆 Why an eyelash curler? Because it was what was within reach 😂 Thank you so much Macmillian!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. You make me miss playing the Sims! I wish I still had the laptop I played on before. Of course it wasn't good enough to play the new versions. I am the same as you. I don't want to leave my house or see anyone after I get home from school in the evenings. I've got to have the people come do an HVAC system check up Wednesday night and I wish I could cancel, but I've already put it off so many times. lol Hope you have a good week, and thanks for visiting me at Lisa Loves Literature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually never played any Sims game until this one this past Summer, and now I'm obsessed! Lol

      Oh yeah, I get that. The things I do to get out of social gathering. Lol.

      Delete