Monday, March 11, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #359: That's Better


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



I loved With a Little Luck! It was such a nice palette cleanser after Raiders of the Lost Heart (still mad about that one). But this is Marissa Meyer so I knew I was going to like it. It was really fun and cute and I loved how geeky it was! I also enjoyed The Nightmare Affair. I started this series ELEVEN years ago, and I'm only just finishing the series now 😂 But I liked it! It was really fun! I liked the mysteries, the characters, the world, and all the mythos!


Currently reading:


And for this one, I am about 120 pages into it and I'm still enjoying it. It's very informative. But I just got to the covid section and honestly, it's too soon 😩


Up next:


Up next I really want to read some Lynn Painter! I am in the rare mood for some romance, and I love the romances she writes! But I still have not received it from the library. I hope it gets here soon before my mood changes on me 😩 Meanwhile, I honestly don't even know what I want to read. I was thinking Cursed by Marissa Meyer, but most likely I think I'm going to start King of Scars. I don't know. We'll see what mood I wake up in this morning. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment