Monday, March 18, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #360: Diseases, Spies, and Wizards


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really liked this one! It was very informative and easy to read. I think I like Quackery by these authors more just because the writing in that one was a little more sassy. Lol. But I get why the writing in Patient Zero was more serious since it was dealing with, well, serious topics. But it was all very interesting and I enjoyed learning about where certain diseases came from and how these diseases were initially perceived and treated and how medicine and science have evolved over the years.


Currently reading:


This one is pretty good so far! I've read about half of it and I'm enjoying it! The romance is cute and they're actually taking the time to sit down and get to know each other! I could cry 😭 Lol. But we'll see how the second half goes. But so far so good! After this one, though, I think I'm done with contemporary romances for a bit. I want to get back into fantasy and horror. And maybe sci-fi. Lol.


Up next:


A romantasy from Janette Rallison? Yes, please! I've been very into high fantasy lately, and I love the cute romances that Janette Rallison writes, so I am very excited to read this one!


What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed Patient Zero. The Wizard's Mark sounds interesting. I just finished Uprising by Jennifer Nielsen and just started Sona and the Golden Beasts by Rajani LaRocca. Both are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wizard's Mark was good! Definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. The Spy and I sounds so good. I'm still in the mood for cute romances so I might add this to my TBR 😏 I blame the extra sunny weather we got this week. It got me feeling all fluffy and romantic 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😆 The Spy and I was cute and very fun! This might be a good one if you're still wanting romance and fluff. Lol.

      Delete
  3. All of these look good! I'll have to be on the lookout for your reviews to read when I can. Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete