Monday, March 25, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #361: Mood Reading Strikes Again


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed this one! This was a true adventure romance and I really appreciated how well those two aspects were balanced. Plus, I really liked the romance! It was cute and the characters actually took the time to get to know each other! That's the type of romance I like! And I really liked the story as well! I love a good spy mission, and this one was pretty well done!


Currently reading:


And then my mood randomly decided it wanted some Percy Jackson. Lol. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that random because I had just finished watching the last episode of the Percy Jackson TV show. Lol. I specifically wanted to re-read the Heroes of Olympus series and honestly, I am having so much fun! I love these books!

I also started The Wizard's Mark because I had specifically asked for this one to review, and now, well, I gotta read and review it. I'm liking it so far, but damn is it hard to put down The Lost Hero 😆


Up next:


Up next I'm probably going to be reading The Son of Neptune, if we're honest. Lol. I don't know if I want to re-read the entirety of Heroes of Olympus, but I do know that I want to at least read the first two books. But aside from that, I think it's finally time to return to the Grishaverse and read King of Scars! I'm excited! But it's also sad because this is the last series in the Grishaverse 😭


What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Lost Hero. I'm reading The New Couple in 5B. It's pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I'm 20% in The Rosewood Hunt which has The Inheritance Games vibes and so far it's really good. After that I have no idea bc that was the last one on my March TBR 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that's good to know! And hurray for finishing all the books on your March TBR! I could never 😆

      Delete
  3. The Spy and I sounds really good! I need to read on in the Bardugo series as I've only read the very first one, but I did really enjoy it!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Grishaverse is so good! I finally understand all the hype! Lol. The first series was okay, but Six of Crows is definitely my favorite so far! I'm really hoping King of Scars will be as good!

      Delete