Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday Post #391: How Lucky


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another calm week. I mean, the kids were chaotic, but what else is new 🙃 But aside from work, I haven't been doing much.

What I've been listening to:

So I finally listened to The Silver Scream and I really like it! This is the other horror movie-inspired album by Ice Nine Kills. I love these albums!


And of course, we've got amazing new music from Unlike Pluto 🥰


"Sentimental is about how my life's most significant and successful moments often come from random, spontaneous decisions. Celebrate the unexpected turns, instead of trying to control EVERYTHING, just roll with the punches and do your best :)" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Last week I was saying how I took away all of my Super Sim's money because the game wasn't as challenging since she had all the money in the world. Well, guess what happened the day that post went live...


She won the freaking lottery (again! She's won it in the past!) and now she has over a million Simoleons again 😭 Will I take that money away? Honestly, I'm thinking about it. Lol. And then this happened soon after she won:


Yeah, okay, Sara. Not suspicious at all 👀😂

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#357: I Don't Know What My Mood is Doing
February 2024

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. That is funny about the Sim game. Hope you have an amazing week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that chaotic game. Lol. Thanks! I hope your week was great too! 😊

      Delete