Monday, April 8, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #363: Back on Fear Street


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


So I'm back on Fear Street and I enjoyed this one... until the end. I was not a fan of the end. It was unexpected, but not in a good way. That's the problem with these books, they can be hit or miss.


Currently reading:


And I of course started The Son of Neptune. I missed Percy and his sass! And I also FINALLY started King of Scars! I've only read the first chapter so far but omg it was wild! Poor Nikolai 😭


Up next:


Idk, I haven't thought that far ahead. Lol. Plus, the two books I'm reading now are pretty big. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Son of Neptune. I'm reading The Midnight Library by Matt Haig for my book club.

    ReplyDelete