Monday, April 15, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #364: A Little Bit of Everything


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed this book! Again, not as much as Six of Crows, but I'm definitely liking this better than the Shadow and Bone trilogy. I love Nikolai, Zoya has really grown on me, and I was glad to see Nina again. I'm still bitter about the death from the last book though 😒 But this was good! I definitely understand the hype around the Grishaverse! I am late to the party, but I am here! Lol.


Currently reading:


I am LOVING re-reading this series! I have other books I need to read (review books, books due at the library) but it's honestly so hard to put this series down! I've read this book, in particular, twice before, so it's not like I don't know what happens 😆 But it's fine. I'm actually really behind in the Camp Half-Blood Chronicles, so I'm hoping me re-reading this series will help with continuing on to reading the Apollo series plus the new Percy Jackson book that came out last year. Fingers crossed.


Up next:


I'm so excited to read this book! This is one of my favorite series so I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of trouble Triana gets herself into in this one!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying The Son of Neptune. I'm reading The Reappearance of Rachel Price. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! I loved that author's A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, so that's good to know!

      Delete