Monday, April 22, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #365: Dinosaurs, Demigods, Grisha, and Ghosts!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Sun Spot Remover was so much fun! Which is to be expected from a Space Janitor book. Lol. I just love these cozy sci-fi mysteries. And this one had dinosaurs! Lol. And another fun book was The Son of Neptune, of course. I am really enjoying my re-read of the Heroes of Olympus. Originally, I wasn't going to re-read the entire series, but now I think I am. Being back in this world just makes me happy. Lol.


Currently reading:


I am exactly 100 pages away from finishing this book! There are some aspects of the book that I could do without, but overall I'm really enjoying this! I'm right in the middle of the climax and it is TENSE! Things haven't gone completely horribly wrong yet, so I'm waiting for that to happen before things get better 😩 But I WILL finish this today, this morning actually, because this HAS to go back to the library (it might be a little overdue 😅) and I am making a trip there today!


Up next:


It has been SO hard not starting The Mark of Athena as soon as I finished The Son of Neptune. The cliffhangers at the end of these books are something else. But after I finish Rule of Wolves I'll start on this one. And I'll also start Miracle Mountain! I'm so excited for this one! I just got an ARC of this one yesterday and I was so excited when I saw it in my inbox!! I have really missed Ellie and Stacey and all the creepy cases they investigate! Ellie Jordan books tend to be pretty quick reads for me, which is good because I just want to get back to Percy Jackson 😂 But I AM excited for Ellie Jordan! I love this series too! 😆


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy re-reading the Rick Riordan series. I just finished The Reappearance of Rachel Price. It was SO good. And now I'm reading Toxic Prey, which is also good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hear from many people that The Reappearance of Rachel Price is a good one! I'm so glad to hear it because I really enjoyed that author's A Good Girl's Guide to Murder.

      Delete