Monday, April 1, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #362: This Makes Me Happy


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed The Wizard's Mark. The plot was very interesting and engaging. But I tend to enjoy all of this author's books, so that's not surprising. Lol. And then The Lost Hero... my mood threw me a curve ball when it decided it wanted to re-read some Percy Jackson, and honestly, I had the best time! The book just made me so freaking happy! I love this world so much!


Currently reading:



Up next:


The last sentence of the The Lost Hero is shocking and it is the type of thing that makes you want to read the next book NOW! So that's what I'm gonna do. Lol. You'd think that because I have read the entirety of this series and know where it goes and how it ends that it would decrease my excitement, but no. Lol. I still don't know if I'm going to re-read the entire series, but I definitely do want to re-read at least this second book. And aside from that re-read, I know I keep mentioning it over and over, but I do want to finally start King of Scars! I don't know if that's going to happen this week, but it's definitely going to happen soon! And there is also an ARC of a book that I'm expecting to hit my inbox soon, and as soon as I get it I am going to devour it because it's from one of my favorite series!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read on in the Leigh Bardugo series. Hope you've been enjoying your latest reads!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete