Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday Post #397: Finding Rare Books


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

First week back at work went well. Nothing too exciting, which is how I like it 😆 It was good to see the kids again. Despite how much I complain about how chaotic they get, they're good kids and I missed them.

What I've been watching:


This week I watched The Omen III and honestly, I cannot tell you what happened. Lol. I didn't like it. It felt a lot like the other two movies, just people trying to kill Damien and failing miserably. I heard The First Omen, which just came out in theaters, is good though, so I want to watch that. Idk if I'll actually go to theaters and watch it or if I'll just wait for it to come out in streaming. We'll see. I also caught up on SWAT and watched my other usual shows (The Rookie, 9-1-1). 


I also finally started season two of Spy x Family! It's so cute! I love this show! There are also some other anime I want to watch, including re-watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, even though I've seen that one like 3 times already 😆 Idk. We'll see.

What I've been listening to:


"This song is about knowing how it feels to be let down a lot in your life. People constantly failing you, empty promises, etc etc. When someone new comes along and promises something, your expectations are already so low, that it almost doesn't matter. having been through that i have learned, that there are people out there you can trust, just have to find them :)" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:


It took me a while to clean this paintball location in Power Wash Simulator, but I loved it! I love this game! It's so satisfying! I also got back into Ring Fit Adventure because I've been feeling kinda blech lately, so I thought working out might help. And this is the only way I work out... with a video game 😆

Nail art of the week:


A simple gradient this week. I'm actually going to take this off today because I've already had it on for over a week. Idk what I'm gonna be doing next. Something bright probably. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#363: Back on Fear Street
Cherry Blossom Book Tag


Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★☆☆☆
★★★★☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


I got some books from Pango. I was SO excited when I found that Fear Street book! The books in this series are SO hard to find! I've bought a lot of my Fear Street book from Thriftbooks, but that Fear Street book was like $20 and I was like, "Umm, I don't think so." Lol. On Pango, I got it for only $6! And it's in really good condition! The only Fear Street books I'm missing from my collection are the rarer ones they are EXPENSIVE. They go from like $50-$200 🙃 So I've been keeping an eye out in other places besides Thriftbooks, and it paid off! (I do have some books up on Pango, for anyone who might care 👀)


For Review:


The new Space Janitor book!! Ah! I'm so excited! Thank you so much Julia Huni!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment