Monday, May 27, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #369: Nervous About The Blood of Olympus


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed this book! I have not read a lot from Mira Grant, but the little I have I've thoroughly enjoyed! She just does horror so well! And I love the science she incorporates! This one was very interesting and very horrifying at the same time. It was great! The reveal at the end didn't surprise me... I thought it was a very obvious conclusion, but that did not deter my enjoyment of the book. It was to only logical conclusion and I'm really looking forward to seeing where the series goes from here because even though it did not surprise me, it was still a wild revelation.


Currently reading:


I am enjoying this book so much! It's been like 10 years since I last read this book so I have forgotten pretty much everything about it. I am very nervous about the end... I think all the demigods make it out alive by the end, but I honestly don't remember. Lol. It's really fun though! I don't work today so I may just sit and finish this today. I only have like 150 more pages left in the book.


Up next:


And since I'll be done with my Heroes of Olympus re-read soon, I think it's going to be time to start on this one. I have actually not read this series at all before, so I'm really looking forward to continuing the Camp Half-blood Chronicles. I want to catch up on all the books I haven't read before the newest Percy Jackson book comes out later this year.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment