Monday, September 23, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #386: Percy Jackson Trying To Get Into College and Other Spooky Things


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved volume 4 of Spy x Family because we get to meet the cute doggo (who may or may not have a supernatural ability, just like Anya 👀) that joins the family! I love him! This was action-packed and cute and I just cannot get enough of this series! I put the next two volumes on hold at the library and I cannot wait to dive into them!

After that, I finally read the 6th Percy Jackson book that was released last year and I LOVED IT!! It was SO good! It was such a fun adventure and it was so nice to be back with the original three: Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. The 7th book comes out tomorrow and I am SO excited! I am going to be reading it as soon as I get my hands on a copy!

And then I continued on with the Sinister Summer MG mystery series. This one was also a lot of fun and the mystery is intriguing. Plus, it has a ton of interesting characters. I'm excited to see how this series wraps up in the next book!

Last, I read two Mira Grant horror sci-fi novellas. I love this author's books because the premise is always good and the science is very interesting, and these two novellas were no different!


Currently reading:


Slowly but surely I am making my way through these. The Percy Jackson book is big and it is heavy so I can't haul it around with me wherever I go, unfortunately. Otherwise, I would've finished it by now. Lol. And because I'm listening to Tales from the Gas Station on audiobook, I also can't listen to that one where I normally just read a book. But my goal for this week is to finally finish the latter! I'll have to make some time at home to read/listen to it. But I'm enjoying both of these books!


Up next:


Next, I think I'm going to finish off the Sinister Summer series! It's been really fun so far and I can't wait to find out what happened to all the missing parents!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH there's also a DOG??? I have to read this manga. 😂

    Also congrats on such a productive week! 😍 I picked Square3 for my autumn TBR (which I just realized I haven't posted yet 🤦‍♀️) so I'm excited to read that one as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is and he is the goodest of dogs! He literally helped save the day in this volume!

      Thank you! I don't actually know how this happened, but I'll take it. Lol.

      Delete