Friday, January 16, 2015

2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge


I decided to join the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge, which is hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight! I meant to post this a while ago, and then I didn't, and then I forgot... ooops! But basically this challenges you to write more discussion posts in 2015! And I love discussion posts (both reading them and writing them!) so I thought this challenge would be perfect!

I went for the Chatty Kathy Level: 25-36 discussion posts, mostly because I love the name ;) but also because this averages out to 2-3 discussion posts a month, which seems totally doable to me! But I'll be keeping track on this post just to make sure I get my goal done ;)

  1. Where I Get My Book [January 17th]
  2. The Dreaded Reading Slump [January 31st]
  3. Top Authors I Own the Most Books From [February 14th]
  4. Most Read Authors [February 21st]
  5. To Read Or Not To Read (Books I Own) [February 28th]
  6. How soon after I'm done reading do I review? [March 28th]


Have you joined this challenge? If you haven't but love discussion posts as much as me, I highly encourage you to join us! And if you have any discussion post ideas ('cause 25 is A LOT of topics) let me know in the comments below! Suggestions are always welcome! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, that sounds like a fantastic challenge, but I don't usually do discussions posts, because I'm not very good at it, but I'm looking forward to your posts, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very good? All you gotta do is just talk and talk about whatever topic you want! Easy peasy ;) Lol. But I understand, they can be kind of tough at times! Especially if you run out of topic ideas!

      Delete