Monday, December 25, 2017

Top 10 of 2017: Best Books I’ve Read in 2017

 Top 10 of 2017

These top 10 posts are some of my favorites to do! Unfortunately, I was away on vacation the last two years so I was unable to do them. But I am so glad to be back at it!

Here is the complete schedule of what will be coming up this week:

*Monday, December 25th: Best Books I’ve Read in 2017*
Tuesday, December 26th: Best Book Covers of 2017
Wednesday, December 27th: Best _____ Of 2017 (Readers/Bloggers choice)
Thursday, December 28th: Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017
Friday, December 29th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018


Today we are looking at the top 10 books I read in 2017! And luckily they don't necessarily have to be released this year, just read.

It's a Mall World After All Cassidy Jones and the Seventh Attendant (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #3) Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7) The Tower (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #9)

The very first book I read this year was It's a Mall World After All and it was amazing! What's special about this book is that it's a contemporary and I NEVER read those books, but I absolutely loved this! Janette Rallison is one of my favorite authors! Cassidy Jones is one of my favorite series, so I absolutely loved Cassidy Jones and the Seventh Attendant! It was very fun and superhero-y. Another of my favorites is the Ellie Jordan series, which I read several of this year. Two in particular that I loved were Lullaby and The Tower.

One Evil Summer (Fear Street, #25) Trapped (Fear Street, #51) The Mind Reader (Fear Street #26)

This year I also read a ton of Fear Street books, which you know I love and have become obsessed with. Some of my favorites that I read this year were One Evil Summer, Trapped, and The Mind Reader.

Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats

Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales was a really run MG book with a ton of fairy tale retellings. Clockwork Angel was a re-read and I think I may have loved it even more the second time around! Lol. And lastly, Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats was a very fun, witchy read!


What books made it to your top ten of the year? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post!

Happy Holidays! 😊

6 comments:

  1. My co-blogger loved It's a Small World After All and is always trying to get me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your co-blogger is right! Lol. You should definitely give that one a shot!

      Delete
  2. It's a Mall World sounds like a fun read. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the clock work angel one, am re-reading the city of bones right now and for me my best for 2017 was https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31180282-select Select - Marit Wiesenberg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. City of Bones is up net for me and I am very excited to re-read it!

      I have not heard of Select, but I will definitely check it out!

      Delete