Monday, February 12, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #112: I Love Shadowhunters. That is All.


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians)

You all know I love mythology, and this one was a lot of fun! I have actually read a couple of other graphic novels in this series, and I just really love them! They have very condensed versions of the Greek myths... with illustrations! It's so cool! I highly recommend!


Currently reading:

Something else I love? Shadowhunters.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

This book is breaking my heart! I just keep telling myself how much I hate love triangles because I just love Jem and Will both, but for very different reasons. I cry.

I also went back on Goodreads to add more of her books to my tbr list because I am just woefully behind, even though I adore all the Shadowhunter series! I actually didn't follow Cassie Clare on social media, and I guess I never did because I was trying to avoid spoilers? Idk, lol. I changed that now though, so that I can stay up to date with what she has coming up. And the the things I discovered--I AM SO EXCITED!! So much Shadowhunters to come! There's a new series that follows the Shadowhunters after Jem, Will, and Tessa's generation (takes place in the early 1900s), and also another ADULT series dedicated to Magnus Bane--I completely squealed at that one lol. I just love this world so much I cannot even begin to explain it.

love you this much


Up next:

Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller, #4)

A little murder to get me in the mood for Valentine's Day 😉... wait, that's not right! Lol. But this is a Valentines's book. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment