Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Post #158: Superheroes!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

I just got back from watching Black Panther and it was awesome, of course 😉

Black Panther

I also caught up on Arrow! Up next, I'm catching up on The Flash.

#Arrow Season 5 poster Oliver Queen The Green Arrow

What I've been listening to:

A new podcast!

Image result for Radio Camp Half Blood

Every week the hosts will be reading and discussing one chapter of the Percy Jackson series. They have read one chapter so far, but I really enjoyed the episode. So if you love Percy Jackson as much as I do, I highly recommend this podcast!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Mind Reader (Fear Street #26)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #113

Book Haul

Bought:



Impulse buy time! I got some Greek mythology graphic novels, and two Shadowhunters I didn't previously own already.



Pretty pictures! 😍


For Review? I guess...? Lol



So this one appeared out of nowhere! Here is something about me: I have never requested physical copies of ARCs from publishers. If I do get a physical copy of an ARC, it's usually because I won it in a giveaway. But this just showed up, and I was very excited to see it! I don't remember entering a giveaway for this book, in fact, I'm pretty sure I never heard of it until it showed up on my doorstep,
but I am very grateful to have received it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment