Monday, February 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #113


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller, #4)

This was pretty good. I did not see the plot twist coming at all!


Currently reading:

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Still working my way through this. Just savoring every last bit of this book before the series ends. Also, this is one long-ass book 😂 but in a good way 😉


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been reading some pretty awesome books. I'm working on finishing The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, then I plan to read Every Day by David Levithan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they were ;) Ooooh, Every Day, that's the book that one movie is based on, right? The premise of it is very intriguing! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. TID is probably my favorite of the Shadowhunters series. The love triangle was so painful, and the ending = all the tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES! I just finished this last night, and I swear my eyes are still puffy from crying so much! Lol

      Delete