Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Post #157



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Still nothing much. I hung out with my cousin yesterday--had lunch, watch some horror movies, and just hung out, it was fun. I'm really behind on reviews, so I'm hoping to spend today working on that... we'll see how that goes. Lol.

Oh! And I'm also hoping to go watch Black Panther in the next couple of days! You all know how much I love my superhero movies 😉 lol.

Nail art of the week:



Did some actual nail art this week! Holo on holo stamping! That light gray polish is called 'Ghost' and it's from a Halloween collection 😂 Valentine's Day? Pfft. It's all about Halloween 😉 and year round apparently 😂

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Cheerleaders (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #12)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #112: I Love Shadowhunters. That is All.

Romance is in the Air Giveaway Hop: Vampires and Murder, Oh My!


Book Haul

Nothing this week, although I did order some books from Amazon a couple of days ago, so they should be here soon.

[gif] I call this the pudding dance! ;D | Supernatural - Sam, Interrupted 5x11


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Well I won 1 book and have just got back to blogging, please come visit!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete