Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Post #187: ALL the Book Boxes!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

You all know how much I love the Shadowhunters, so this week I got TWO sort-of subscription book boxes all about Queen of Air and Darkness! The first one the came in was from Good Choice Reading:



And this is what came in the box:



Lots of fun goodies including a sort-of makeup bag, lanyard, bracelet charm, an amazing magnetic Magnus bookmark, a sticker, and of course, the book!



Which is signed!!! 😍 This is obviously my favorite part. Lol. And the second box came from Fae Crate.



And this is what came in this box:



This one had an amazing amount of things! I loved it! It came with the book, obviously, a signed book plate (yay!), a candle, light up rune, pillowcase, flash drive, banner, umbrella, Will Herondale plushie (!!!), another cute makeup bag type thing, and a bunch of beautiful stickers and postcards. And yeah, now I have TWO copies of this book. Lol. I'll be giving away one copy for sure.



One of my favorite things that came in this box was this really cool light up rune. And it can also do this:


I love it!!

Aside from that I've been Holiday shopping and wrapping gifts. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Yesterday I went to go see Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and it was SOOO good! It was visually stunning too!

Spider Man Into the Spider Verse Movie Poster Comics 24x36" 27x40" Film Print

What I've been listening to:

I just listened to a horror story called The Spire in the Woods and it was really good! I enjoyed it a lot!



It runs at pretty much 5 hours. I listened to this while I cleaned the house, made breakfast, curled my hair... you know, just break it up a bit, but it's worth the listen!

Nail art of the week:



So, the reason why I have two manis this week is because I did the red one first using silver holo nail vinyls, but the stickers kept coming up at the edges and getting stuck on everything and it was just annoying! So I just took that off and reverted back to my favorite form of nail art: stamping! So I am currently wearing the black with holo stamping nail art on my nails.

Online

Posted this week:

Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Bought:

I already showed you my two copies of Queen of Air and Darkness, but this week I also got my Black Friday order from Book Outlet!



I had 3 other things that came in that were a gift and I forgot to take a pic of them because I just got a bit too excited and pretty much wrapped them up as soon as I got them. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. My son liked The Spire too and so I plan to listen to it also. And those boxes are excellent! I love book goodies! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete