Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Post #279: A Little Break...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So I took a little impromptu break from blogging, but I think I'm ready to be back now! I was just feeling stressed, anxious, tired, and a little sad. One day in particular I felt like I was ready to burst into tears at any second. I wanna say I don't know why, but honestly, I think I have an inkling. But I've been feeling a lot better lately and I just miss talking about books. I am getting my end of the year posts ready for next month, which are some of my favorites posts to write every single year! I'm excited! I hope everyone has been doing well 😊

What I've been watching:

So I started watching the new season of Dexter, and I'm enjoying it. I actually never finished the OG show cause I couldn't stand Hannah, but I watched some recaps on YouTube and I was ready to go. Lol. So far I'm enjoying it. It's not as good as the first couple of season of Dexter, but this one is not bad. I also finally watched Free Guy and it was a lot of fun! I loved it! Ryan Reynolds is great!



And then this Thanksgiving holiday I binged watched the entire Resident Evil franchise. Lol. As someone who loves horror, I am so surprised that I had never seen these movies! But I ended up really enjoying them! They get kinda ridiculous, but that's what makes them fun. Lol. AND OMG Hawkeye! It is SO GOOD! I love it! It is really funny and I love Kate Bishop and I am really looking forward to seeing where this series heads. I actually really want to watch the first two episodes again, that's how much I enjoyed it. Lol.

What I've been playing:

I've been playing a lot of HHP and just regular old ACNH. I'm trying to get my island in order, but I'm still not done. Lol. Decorating villagers' homes in HHP is a ton of fun though!


Nail art of the week:

I got some new nail polish that I've been playing around with... new nail art will be coming up soon! I have actually been painting my nails a lot lately, so I have a backlog of pics I need to edit and put on Instagram. I think because I was feeling so down, I was painting my nails a lot more (twice a week instead of once), which is very therapeutic for me.


Book Haul

Library Loot:


So I grabbed Japanese Demystified from the library... again. It's been a while since I last had this book. Maybe this time I'll actually finish it. Lol. I did find it very helpful though! I also got Uncle Rick's newest book, which I am super excited about!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment