Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Post #278: ACNH 24/7


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This past week I only worked half days, so that was a nice change of pace. But even with the short hours, I feel like I did nothing all of last week 😂

What I've been watching:

On Halloween I finally watched two horror movies I've been dying to see! And I really enjoyed them both! Halloween Kills does suffer of Second Book (Movie?) Syndrome, but I found that it didn't really bother me that much. Michael Meyers was intense in this movie and I loved it! And Malignant had a very interesting plot twist I did not see coming! This is a movie I'm gonna have to watch again soon! It was great!


What I've been playing:

The ACNH 2.0 update came out earlier than expected and I've been playing it nonstop! That PLUS the DLC that dropped on Friday! It is just so much fun and so refreshing that we finally got some new content to play! Regularly scheduled posts will resume when I no longer feel the need to play this game 24/7 🙈😂


Online

Posted this week:

#242: Spooky Season May Be Over, But...

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Got some more murder mysteries from the library! Very excited to get into these!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment