Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Post #138: Shoes Galore and Souvenirs!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Well I just got back from vacation, yay! We went to Silverwood Theme Park and it was a lot of fun! I rode a couple of fun rides with my brother, and I spent quite a bit of time in the wave pool to cool off because it was freaking HOT! I am so glad the heat is finally going away now! Anyway, I got some souviners from there, because I thought they were super cute. I got a candle with sand and starfish, a bottle of shells with sand, a tote bag, and a really cute butterfly necklace!



And on the way back we stopped to do some shopping and I think I went a little overboard with the shoes...





I got THREE pairs! But I really loved them all! I got the cute booties first (from Macy's), which I didn't own any until now. And my all time favorite shoe is the Converse so I of course went looking for some cool prints. And I found these two at Journey's, the same place where I bought my holo shoes!

What I've been watching:

I finally started watching Raven's Home which is the sequel series to That's So Raven from back in the 90s. Did anyone ever watch that? I absolutely loved it and was very excited to find out about that sequel! And so far I like it! I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of the kids, I'm mostly here for Raven and Chelsea, but I think it's pretty funny. I'll definitely keep up with it... for now.

For a more in depth view of what I've been seeing lately, stay tuned for my Binge Watchers post this coming Wednesday/Thursday!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Ring Around The Rosy, Not Another Ghosty (Mellow Summers, #11) Hickory Dickory Dock The Ghost In The Clock (Mellow Summers, #12) Come to the Cemetery (Young Adult Horror, #1) The Haunting of Hex House (Young Adult Horror, #3)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #96

Book Haul

Freebies:

The Game (The Game is Life Book 1) by [Schott, Terry]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: