Monday, August 6, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #125: Still on that Elemental Assassin Kick


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

There's Someone Inside Your House Widow's Web (Elemental Assassin Books)

There's Someone Inside Your House wasn't all that great tbh. I was disappointed because I was actually really excited to read it 😕 So, because I had been reading so many meh books, I just really wanted to read something good, so I continued on with one of my favorite series: Elemental Assassin! And Widow's Web was amazing! I absolutely loved it, even though it broke my heart at the end 😞


Currently reading:

Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8)

And so I had to continue on with the series because I just need to know that everything will turn out okay. I'm only like 30 pages in and I'm already loving it! I mean, things aren't resolved (yet) but I just love the story and the character interactions!


Up next:

Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9)

So obviously I'm gonna continue on with the series. This is the last book in the second arc, so I might take a little break to read something else after this. Or not. I might still be in the mood for more Gin Blanco even after I read this one. Who knows. Lol. (I love that the author wrote this series in parts, or arcs. The first arc was books 1-5, and the second one is books 7-9 with book 6 standing on it's own. And there are many more books after this one which makes me super happy because I just love these books and this world! Highly recommend it you like/are looking for a good adult urban fantasy!)


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment