Monday, August 27, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #128: The Waiting is Killing Me!!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Monster Museum (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #10) Greek Gods #squadgoals Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)

Yay! More Ellie Jordan! I love her! And I am also still trying to finally finish the Paranormalcy series. And the other is a book I got recently and you know how much I love mythology! This one was really fun and a very fast read!


Currently reading:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters

Slowly but surely working my way through this one. It's long and deals with some really heavy stuff, so I'm not reading it all that often 'cause I just need to take breaks from it.


Up next:

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY ELEMENTAL ASSASSIN BOOKS TO GET HERE FROM THE FREAKING LIBRARY!! UGHHHHH! I give up. I'm just gonna buy the ebooks. I wasn't going to buy them because I don't have all the series so it would be kind of weird to start buying them at book 10... but whatever! I'll just have to build up my collection 😉


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment