Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Post #170: Watching My Fave Movies



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just nonstop reading. That's it. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I watched a couple of my favorite movies in these last few days.

13 Ghosts

I LOVE Thirteen Ghosts! It is one of my favorite horror movies! And to this day it still kinda freaks me out, tbh. I also just finished watching Predator, another movie I love!

Image result for get to the choppa gif

And I'm also hoping to watch some of the Final Destination movies this weekend since I have all 5 films now! I love this franchise!



Nail art of the week:



I just did this as I was watching Predator!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Beach House (Point Horror, #22) Violets Are Blue More Trouble Brews (Mellow Summers, #13) Haunted (Fear Street, #7)


Other Posts:

Still on that Elemental Assassin Kick

Most Read Authors (as of 2018)!

Book Haul

Library Loot:

Carniepunk: Parlor Tricks  (Elemental Assassin #8.1 Kiss of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #8.5) Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I spy some books I need to go check out. I loved Thirteen Ghosts. So original and scary. And I just recently rewatched all of the Predator movies along with The Alien movies. Binging fun!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just been reading Elemental Assassin nonstop and I love it. Lol.

      I agree, all those movies are great! Right now I'm watching Final Destination! Yay! Lol

      Delete
  2. I'm not much for Horror...but I love a good thriller! And those nails ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah horror isn't for everybody, but it's my favorite movie genre!

      Delete